Install the Setka Editor extension:
- Back up your web directory and store database
- Update the composer.json file in your Magento project with the name (setka/module-editor) and the current version of Setka Editor extension.
To do so, open the root Magento directory on your server and send the Composer the following command:
Composer require :<module-editor>:<version>
- Enter your Magento marketplace credentials (public key - username, private key, and password)
- Go to Admin -> Systems -> Tools -> Cash in Magento and click the "Flush Magento cache" button
- Log out and log back in once more.
The Setka Editor extension is now installed and ready for your content.
Via Magento Connect
You can also install the Setkа Editor extension via Magento Connect.
How to turn on Setka Editor in Magento
- Go to Admin -> Stores -> Configuration -> Content Management
- Open the drop-down in the "WYSIWIG Editor" field and choose "Setka Editor"
- Click "Save Config"
Once you’ve switched on the Setka Editor extension, you’ll be prompted to enter a license key to connect Setka Editor to your site.
Create an account on https://editor.setka.io. Then copy the license key from the CMS Integration tab and paste it into the Setka Editor License key field.
Once done press on the `Save Config` button and then on the `Update Config` button and you’re all set!
Now you can choose where you want to use Setka Editor. For this, in the Editor Mapping section, you’ll be able to switch on Setka Editor for CMS pages, Category Descriptions, CMS Blocks or product attributes.
As an example, select CMS Pages and click "Save Config".
Now you can create new pages with Setka Editor. Go to Admin -> Content -> Pages and click "Add New Page". To access, select the content field as if launching the standard editor.