Setka Editor is a SaaS product that is compatible with SharePoint Modern Experience. A separate Setka account is required. Please learn more about pricing, then visit this page to sign up for Setka.
How to get your license key
1. Sign in to your Setka Account.
2. Copy the license key from the "CMS Integration" tab.
1. Upload the Setka Editor application from AppSource and follow the standard installation process.
2. Add Setka Editor application to your SharePoint website:
3. Then visit a post or a news page. Add Setka Editor’s web part on the page:
4. Click the "Activate" button:
5. Then paste the received license key into the necessary field on the "Property" panel:
6. Now you can create new posts with Setka Editor: