You need to follow 2 steps to insert a button into the post:
Step 1. Generate your button styles in Content Design System Manager (CDSM)
For every button you can choose:
- its name (you can create several buttons inside your style);
- text format for your text on the button;
- border-width and radius;
- colors for text, border, and background for different button states — default (before interaction with this button), on hover and click:
Step 2. Insert a button in the post editor.
You can add a button to a post from the right sidebar:
In the upper menu you can:
- Choose the button style;
- Change the button’s bottom indent;
- Choose where the button will lead to (URL or anchor). You can also set a tel number instead of URL — just enter tel:5555555555 in the URL field;
- Set an animation;
- Set the visibility for different types of devices.
* Buttons are available on the paid pricing plans only.