- Upload the Setka Editor module and install via the standard Drupal installation process ( Drupal 7, Drupal 8)
- Go to
- Choose a content type for which you will use Setka Editor and click on "manage fields" (Drupal 7) or "Manage form display" (Drupal 8)
- Select the Setka Editor widget for any desired fields
- Return to
/admin/structure/typesand click “Manage display”
- Add Setka Editor as a format to an appropriate field
- After the module is installed, don’t forget to activate it at
Once you’ve installed the Setka Editor - WYSIWYG post builder module, you will be prompted to enter a license key to connect Setka Editor to your site.
Create Setka Account on https://editor.setka.io. Then copy the license key from the CMS Integration tab and paste it in your Setka Editor - WYSIWYG post builder module settings page:
Take note: in order to install the Setka Editor - WYSIWYG post builder module, you will need to have already installed PHP version 5.3 or later for Drupal 7, or 7.0 or later for Drupal 8. You will not be able to install Setka Editor if you are using earlier versions of PHP.