It is common knowledge, that it is easier for a person to remember data if it is systematized. One of the best ways to bring data into a single system is using a table to structure it.
With Setka Editor you can add tables to your posts and adjust their display options.
How to add a table?*
* Available only on Pro plan options
To add a table to the current paragraph:
- Click on it or make sure it is in focus
- Select "Add table" in the right toolbar
- Fill in the number of rows and columns and click "Insert"
The table style defines the appearance of the borders, the text format, and the background. The style can be applied to the table as a whole, as well as to individual rows, columns, or cells.
The column width is specified as a percentage of the table width.
You can customize the display of tables on mobile screens separately.
You can transform the table for mobile devices with two available options:
1) Under each other
2) In one screen, but with the ability to scroll from right to left.
IMPORTANT: Tables in Setka Editor are used for data formatting. To structure post elements, use modular grids.