You can register by two ways:
Creating account at editor.setka.io
To start working with Setka Editor sign up at https://editor.setka.io/
Click try free for 14 days under the selected plan. You’ll be prompted to enter your name, email address, password and the domain name for plugin installation.
- Please make sure you enter the correct protocol for your site - http / https.
- Local hostname (e.g. localhost, 127.0.0.1) will not be accepted. Domain name should be delegated to DNS-servers and resolve into public IP-address. In order to test Setka Editor on your local server, you should set up a tunnel to an external IP address (for example, try https://www.npmjs.com/package/localtunnel).
Click Sign up.
How to choose a plan?
Setka Editor is a subscription service. Learn more about available plans here.
You can change your plan at any time in Subscription and Payments. The new billing period will begin the following month.
You do not have to provide your bank card details to start using Setka Editor – you have 14 days trial period on any plan. You can log in and provide your card details at any time in Subscription and Payments.
Your card won't be charged until the end of your 14 day trial period. If your card details are not provided after 14 days, your plan is automatically downgraded to Free plan.
Registration and installing the WordPress plugin
Once you create an account at https://editor.setka.io/ you get access to our Post styles and Grid Systems. This means you can create your own unique styles and layouts for your future posts.
You can also manage your Account Settings on this website by changing your company name, email address,password, billing information or choosing a different plan.
After creating your account you can proceed to installing Setka Editor's plugin for WordPress.
Sign up for Setka Editor in Wordpress.
A license key is required to activate Setka Editor plugin. We will email you your license key shortly to the address you specified in the registration form. First, you have to download Setka Editor plugin and install it to WordPress.
- Go to Plugins – Add New and search for Setka Editor plugin.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Start the plugin and fill out the registration form.
- Check out your email address, copy a license key from it and paste the key to the plugin settings.
Registration is completed. The plugin is installed and activated.