To have your website properly integrated with Setka Editor:
1. Select the CMS Integration section in your account.
2. Go to Set your domain -> Add domain.
3. Select an Integration type. Setka seamlessly integrates into WordPress, 1С-Bitrix, Drupal, Magento and SharePoint Online. Select Other integration if you are going to integrate the Editor over API.
It is required for receiving automatic updates of styles and the editor itself.
4. (Optional) Add credentials for HTTP basic auth.
If your site uses basic authentication, setting its' login and password is required for proper Setka Editor integration. Otherwise, new styles, editor updates and other service files won't be able to proceed on your server.
Check 🠀 Your domain uses HTTP Basic Authentication, set your basic auth login and password, and save changes:
- Make sure you enter the correct protocol for your site — http/https.
To test Setka Editor on your local server, set up a tunnel to an external IP address (e.g. via localtunnel).
Each new site you add requires you to purchase an additional license.
To integrate Setka Post Editor with multiple sites, click Add domain, specify your domain name and click Save domain. Repeat these steps for each domain you want to add.
Please note, that any styles you configure in Style Manager will work on all the websites you specify in the integration settings.