If you switch to a plan that contains fewer custom styles, they are deactivated and you can not use them.
Your plan might have been downgraded automatically due to the following:
- 14-days Demo plan expiration;
- 14-days Trial plan expiration;
- Non-renewal of your subscription plan
To reinstate your account options, switch to a plan that contains more custom post styles.
To reactivate your locked post style:
- Go to Styles in the top navigation menu;
- Select the locked style and copy it as custom style;
- Click Save at the bottom of the page;
- Click Publish to make it active (this selected style will now appear first in your Post Styles).
Your post style is active again.