Through the Style Manager you can manage all built-in Setka styles and your custom post styles.
When you switch to the plan that maintains fewer number custom styles, those styles are deactivated and you can not use them.
Your plan might have been downgraded automatically due to the following:
- 14-days Demo plan expiration;
- 14-days Trial plan expiration;
- Non-renewal of Pro Yearly plan
To reinstate your account options switch to the plan that maintains more custom post styles. To activate your locked post style:
- Go to Styles section on top navigation menu;
- Select the locked style and press copy as custom style;
- Press Save at the bottom of the page;
- Press Publish to make it active (selected style is now first in the line of your Post styles).
Your post style is active again.