After creating your account you can proceed to installing Setka Editor's plugin for WordPress:
Currently, the minimum allowable version for our plugin is PHP 5.5.9. WordPress developers recommend using PHP 7.
1. Download the Setka Editor plugin from Integration page of your account (Set your WordPress account to allow uploads larger than 7MB).
2. Make sure you have entered the correct URL. Domain name must be entered in accordance with the protocol (http/https).
3. Go to Plugins in your WordPress Account
4. Click Add new, then Upload plugin
5. After the plugin is uploaded, don’t forget to activate it
6. Once you open Setka Editor you will be prompted to enter a license key to connect your styles to the site
7. Copy the license key and paste it in your Setka Editor plugin
Once you've installed the plugin Setka Editor tab will appear next to your regular editor.